Monday, July 23, 2012

day 1: japanese babies are amazing

I can't remember if I have taken ANA, it is likely this is my first. But it's definitely not the first time I'm on a flight with several babies.

Bun and I were mentally prepared to hear a symphony of babies crying, especially during take off and landing. To our surprise, that did not happen.

Just a row behind us is a toddler who must have been just slightly less than a year old, but we didn't even realise she was there until we were disembarking.

I must figure out their secret. How do they have such well-behaved kids?

By the way, it is refreshing to be on a package tour. We were greeted at Changi Airport by a Chan Brother's staff and were handed our e-ticket, immigration card, customs declaration form etc. I felt being well taken care of, which is a pleasant change from my usual adventurous DIY trips.


  • Cost: S$1.80 iced green tea at Changi, 380¥ sandwich from Haneda Airport Starbucks
  • Highlight: Meal on board ANA was really pretty, looked much better than it actually tasted



No comments:

Post a Comment